Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Marie is here!!  She arrived last night and will be here for a week before we head out to her house in San Clemente for a week!  So basically I'm on vacation already since Marie is here.  This morning Lucy made her breakfast in bed.
lemonade, fresh fruit, cinnamon toast crunch, and a note that says:

Breakfast in Bed
Enjoy your first day staying here
Love, Lucy
Photobucket

Turns out I didn't need to go to San Clemente to get a striped maxi dress from H&M.  Marie brought one with her for me!  Thank you Marie!  
(this dress was only $9.97.  I can't wait until we get an H&M here!)  

Photobucket


We headed out to Target first thing this morning to get a few things for a chocolate coconut cake that Marie is making.  (Its in the oven right now and my house smells amazing!) While we were there we found a new dress for Marie too.  Oh how I love summer dresses!  And I also love Marie's boobs - and you can plainly see why.


And since we're talking dress prices - Marie's dress was on clearance for $12.  And it has pockets. 
I need to go back to Target and find one in my size.

This is going to be a fun couple of weeks!

3 comments:

tammy said...

You guys are sexy! I love those dresses and Marie's boobs.

Turbo said...

Hahahahahahaha. You guys are awesome. Say hi to Marie for me.

Cheryl said...

Wow Marie, you are tan!