Thursday, March 24, 2011

Lucy got a hair cut earlier this week - and she totally got the same cut as me!  Is that cute or what?  She actually requested to look like her mama.  I'm flattered.  Good to know that she is not yet embarrassed of me and my hair (Or clothes.  She often compliments me on my "fashion attitude".  This morning I came downstairs dressed for work and she said 

"Mom, that skirt looks so great with those boots!  Good choice!"

Good to know she approves of my choices.  Hopefully I will be able to say the same about her choices in 10 years when she is a teenager. 
(Crap, actually she will be a teenager in 5 years.  Yikes!)



The other day in the car Violet said to me:
"Mom, you should have another baby so that I'll know what its like to be a big sister"
Then she looked at Lucy and said:
"Is it hard to be a big sister and have to yell at me all the time?  It seems hard"

Those girls crack me up every day.  Crack me up as in make me feel like I'm going crazy.  
And Crack me up as in make me laugh.


Like when I came home from getting my hair cut last week.
I asked Violet if she recognized me.  She said yes.  I said "but how - I have a totally different hair cut!  How do you even know its me?"
and she said:
"Its not that radical mom."

2 comments:

Jamie said...

I love it! Your girls are too cute for words! I hope Ava has that sense of humor...

tammy said...

Your girls are awesome. And Lucy's haircut is so cute. Just like yours.