Thursday, September 16, 2010

Olympus Something-or-Other


Jacob borrowed this fun little camera from work for a couple of days.  It has a bunch of "art filter" modes - titled things like : Pop Art, Grainy Film, Pin Hole, and Diorama.  I rarely edit my photos.  Jacob is always telling me that I need to learn how - but I can barely get around Photoshop - its just too complicated!  So this camera is a fun way to get some cool effects without having to learn any new software.  (I know, I'm a dinosaur - everybody else knows photoshop, right?)
Anyway, here are some of the photos we've been taking the past couple of days.  I am having so much fun with this camera and I don't want to give it back.  Hopefully we can keep it for a few more days.

(wouldn't it be fun to take to the state fair?)

Grainy Film:

 
Pinhole:


Diorama:


1 comment:

tammy said...

I love these pictures. You are good and your whole family are great models. And let's go to the fair and take fun pictures!