Monday, October 10, 2011

Bats, BBQs and Boobs

So I don't have anything to blog about, but that frozen image of me that Youtube has decided to use for my duet with Lucy is embarrassing and I need to move that post on down to the next page.  So that means I need to start blogging.

Its October and we have bats:
I used the Instagram app to make this picture look creepy.  It totally worked, no?

Last weekend we had our very first BBQ of the year.
(actually our very first BBQ on Lucy Ave....which we have lived here for 4 years)
Turns out, if you wait long enough - someone will just give you a grill.  Boo-Yah!  We just saved $500!  
(is that even how you spell Boo-Yah?)

We made chicken and steak kabobs and rice and opened a can of baked beans.
It was beautiful and delicious.

Have you noticed in the two videos of me and Lucy singing how my face is a completely different shape now than it was 3 years ago?  Its weird.  That's what losing 40 lbs will do I guess.

Also, the other thing that losing 40 lbs will do:
Jacob used to tell me "Your boobs are Amazing"
and now he says:
"Your boobs are cute"

Oh well.  I like cute.


3 comments:

Tammy said...

I love those bats

Jacob said...

Correction: they are amazingly cute!

mushbelly said...

Haha Thanks baby. Your comments are always the best :)