Friday, August 26, 2011

Duet #2 - 3 years later

Remember this?
Lucy was 5 when we did this video.  She has been asking me for a couple of years now if we could do it again since now she can actually sing all the words. 


 We finally did it this morning.  She had been up for about 20 minutes getting ready for school.  I had been up for about 5 and still had my morning frog voice.
(Plus, I'm really trying hard not to steal the spotlight this time.  Its hard for me to not sing loudly...but I wanted Lucy to be able to be heard this time!)
I can't believe how big and mature and grown up Lucy is.  The difference in her in these two videos is huge, and it makes me just a little bit sad. 


I love this girl!

4 comments:

Ashton said...

To cute for words. I totally teared up.

Tammy said...

I love this!!!
I can't believe how Lucy has changed in 3 years!!! I am all sad and happy at the same time.
And you guys are both so pretty.

I love you guys.

Teresa said...

Beautiful :)

Tammy said...

I saw your extravaganza post but I can't comment because it is gone. Thanks though. I had lots of fun.