Monday, May 02, 2011

Jump for Joy!

Jacob took some pictures of me and my girls yesterday.  It was warm outside and we were jumping for joy about the sunshine.




If Tyra and the Jays were critiquing these photos they would say:
"You totally forgot about your face!  HTT!"




And then we tried our best modeling poses
(Lucy obviously has this down)




If I were graduating from something soon, these would be my graduation pictures.



And then we snuggled

(actually we snuggled first.  See?  This is the first picture we took - before I put makeup on) 


And then we came inside and Jacob made us cheeseburgers.

5 comments:

Turbo said...

Looks like and awesome session. And capping it off with cheeseburgers? Sounds like perfection.

tammy said...

What a fun time. I am sad I missed it. Violet is getting so big! And you are gorgeous even without makeup!

Stacey Sargent said...

Saw these photos on your facebook earlier today, and loved them! You look so cute in your jumping ones!

Kate said...

And Tyra would say, "tootch your booty!" Did I ever tell you I saw the Jays on Rodeo Drive? Like they walked RIGHT past me. I could have reached out and touched. Instead I followed and photographed like a big creepo.

Wonderful pictures!

Teresa said...

Great pictures! Love all the beautiful girls. Jacob is pretty cute too!